||LOT 378 - $495,000
Desirable south wall lot with postcard views both front and back featuring:
2015 Desert Isles construction
700 sq. ft. buildout in unique "L" shaped floorpan that lives like a home:
- Separate side entry designer door with keyless lock. Pottery Barn mirror with key drawers and hat hooks flanked by two large four-prong bronze coat hooks at entry door.
- Living area with Arhaus custom leather sectional sofa with matching wood top split coffee table that can slide over sofa for arm/tv tables, 65” Sony 4K HDTV, Napoleon gas fireplace.
- Dining area with Arhaus concrete table and four all weather chairs.
- Kitchen with large movable island with galvanized top and three drop leaves plus undermount pot racks. Jenn-Air appliances including wine/beverage refrigerator, clear ice machine, dishwasher, touch activated electronic induction cook top, microwave hood combination, convection smart oven, and french door refrigerator. Kohler Executive Chef porcelain sink in Basalt (speckled grey doesn’t show water spots), Hansgrohe brushed nickel faucet with matching mounted In-Sinkerator and soap dispenser. 7’ horizontal morning daylight window over floating shelf.
- Attached casita with built in desk, dresser, 3 pull-down wardrobes, Crate & Barrel trundle memory foam sofa (makes queen size bed or two single beds), and Sony 42” HDTV, Pella casement window with Hunter Douglas blackout designer top down/bottom up shade.
- Casita bath includes large linen cabinet, sturdy hotel four towel rack, medicine cabinet with full mirrors outside, inside and behind shelves, Hansgrohe brushed nickel fixtures, Toto comfort height one-piece toilet with tornado flush, large shower with granite bench, Simplehuman shampoo dispenser, and frameless shower door.
- Design is neutral throughout and consistent inside and out. Rough-cut travertine knee walls in front and back yards is also used on pillar separating living/kitchen area as well as trimming the main side entry door and fireplace. Full subway tiled backsplash in travertine coordinates with neutral grey/cream/black/carmel granite with a touch of rust colored flecks. Glass/marble deco strip in bath. Cocoa and grey tones throughout. Wood look ceramic floor tile throughout in neutral walnut to match knotty alder cabinetry. Ample canned lighting, rope lighting, detail and art lighting throughout. Solitube natural light in casita room.
- Four Fujitsu Halcyon Compact Cassette type Heat & Cool Inverter Units, separate 3 ton and 1 ton condensers outside
- Two Capetown ceiling fans with uplighting
- Four double pane, tinted, pocketed (disappear into wall) sliding doors. South and West doors (3) have additional sOmfy external remote controlled screens. North doors (street side) have internal remote control blackout privacy screen.
- Back yard has two large Treasure Island umbrellas with roller bases. Twelve trees (in yard and around back wall) enhance the landscape and provide beautiful shade.
- Front courtyard has large 13’ in-ground cantilever umbrella for shade and to hold in warmth from gas fire pit.
- Professionally developed landscape including mature privacy hedges on both sides, pavers, grass, palms and flowering shrubs, and Sonoma Shiners landscape rock throughout that matches pavers.
- Separate parking pad with outlet for golf cart
- Rough-cut travertine (real stone) walled courtyard with trickle fountain and custom underlit fire pit including custom welded steel sculpture log set (fabricated in Denver)
- Custom Patio World portable privacy screen to conceal back of coach/bikes, etc. from view in buildout
- Fresh water piped for Culligan soft water hookup
- Saddle tap on irrigation water line connected to landscape sprinkler timer specific to this lot
- Four Patio World deep seating swivel rocking chairs in stripe upholstery to match umbrella and buildout.
- Professionally landscaped with same pavers as front, palms, flowering shrubs and cool, real grass area. Lemon tree and sweet lime tree. Large Bismarck palm, majestic palm.
- Rock two-pool waterfall and integrated fire pit for a tranquil ambiance.
- Granite countertop with built-in Kokomo gas grill, Maytag Maxima Steam full-size washer and dryer, stainless storage drawers, cabinet and trash drawer.
- HotSpring Aria five-person hot tub (Consumer Reports highest rated), with Fresh Water III high-output ozone purification system.
- Custom steel locking gates to secure back yard. Three full privacy walls. Home behind this lot is at a lower elevation than MCC and you cannot see it, only the mountains beyond.
- Doggie door to fully secure back yard.
- California Patio deep seating sofa and chair with ottoman. Matching coffee table and two end tables. Two Ratana swivel rockers with cushions. All coordinate with two Treasure Island umbrellas.